Do you have a brand new puppy or a dog that needs to replace some bad habits with good ones? You will find I am not a "one size fits all" type of trainer. Each dog has its own personality and reacts differently to training. We will help you develop a training method that works for you and your dog's needs. We offer group classes as well as private one-on-one lessons.
Congratulations on your new puppy! This fun filled 3 week class will provide fun and engaging ways to help you build a brave, resilient and responsive dog. This class will focus on early socialization, impulse control, body handling and basic cues such as sit and down along with helping you troubleshoot common puppy owner struggles like crate training, house training, and teething/biting. Our use of fun, humane and effective training techniques along with a disinfected facility gives you peace of mind that you don’t have to miss out on training safely in the critical first 16 weeks of your puppy’s life.
* Puppies MUST be between 8 weeks and 18 weeks to participate and be 14 weeks or under at the time of registration. * Must have received initial 8 or 9 week vaccinations (DHPP) and be up to date on puppy vaccination series.* Must be in the home for a minimum of 10 days prior to first class.
* Tuesday nights, January 7th -21st 5:45-6:45pm
* Thursday nights, January 16th - 30th 5:45-6:45pm
* Thursday nights, February 13th-27th 5:45-6:45pm
This is for beginners or those that want to refresh the basics. This 6-week, 1 hour class, works on the following commands: Eye contact, loose leash walking, hand targets, sitting, greeting/no jumping, leave/drop/take it, come/recall. This is a fun interactive class for any dog & puppies 12 weeks and older.
* Monday nights, December 2nd - Jan 27th (no class December 23rd, 30th or Jan 20th) 7:00-8:00pm
* Wednesday nights, December 11th - January 29th (no class Dec 25th or January 1st) 5:45-6:45
* Monday nights, January 27th - March 16th (no class Feb 3rd or Feb 17th) 5:45-6:45pm
*Tuesday nights, February 11th - March 17th 5:45-6:45pm
This class will work on refreshing the basics as well as advanced commands. This is a 5-week, 1 hour class, that works on the following commands: Heel, sit, stay, come, leave it, drop it, wait, how to greet people and a whole lot more. This is a fast paced fun class for puppies and dogs 6 months and older.
* Monday Nights December 2nd - Jan 13th (no class December 23rd or 30th 5:45-6:45pm
* Tuesday Nights December 3rd - Jan 14th (no class December 24th or 31st 7:00-8:00pm
* Tuesday Nights February 11th - March 10th 7:00-8:00pm
This 4-week class is a great for anyone interested in agility. Each class you and your dog will build on skills and techniques for different obstacles. These include: weave poles, pause table, tunnel, jumps and more. * Pre requisites: dogs and owners MUST be physically able to run and jump.
* Wednesday nights Dec 11 - Jan 15th (no class Dec 25th of Jan 1) 7:00-8:00pm
* Thursday nights, February 13th - March 5th 7:00-8:00pm
This 4-week prep class will prepare you and your dog for the Canine Good Citizen (CGC) test. The 10-step CGC test is a non-competitive test for all dogs. It is a prerequisite for many therapy dog groups and some homeowner’s insurance companies encourage CGC testing. There are also an increasing number of apartments and condos that require resident dogs to pass the CGC test.
Testing includes: Accepting a friendly stranger, sitting politely for petting, appearance and grooming, loose leash walking, walking through a crowd, sit and down on command and staying in place, coming when called, reaction to another dog, reaction to distractions, supervised separation. Testing is not mandatory as this can be a great class for those looking for additional training opportunities. 4 Classes Cost: $80.00+tax Optional test cost additional $20+tax
* Wednesday Nights, January 22nd - February 19th (no class February 4th) 7:00-8:00
*Monday nights, February 10th - March 9th 5:45-6:45pm
*Test Dates - TBD
A class for dogs and their owners eager to learn techniques to help their dog "calm down", "chill out", and pay attention! A solid foundation in the basics of communication and cooperation lay the ground work for your pet to learn to "get along" in their environment. This class guides you in learning how to communicate your clear expectations for specific behaviors to promote harmony at home and reduce stress on you and your pet. Class size limited, in order to provide specific support, tailored to your goals. Mid-week follow up emails and telephone support available upon request.
* Thursday nights, January 16th - 30th 7:00-8:00pm
* Monday nights March 16th - March 30th 7:00-8:00pm
Rebecca teaches a variety of dog training classes and private lessons. She has been a certified dog trainer since 2004. She has worked with hundreds of dogs over the last 15 years. Her strengths are problem solving, dealing with behavioral issues, and customer service. Dog training should be fun for both you and your dog. Rebecca helps make the training process fun and enjoyable for both canine and human.
We offer one on private training lessons. If you can't commit to a class or need specific commands to learn. We have several options. Please call and speak to Rebecca to see how we can meet your needs.
*We have package deals if you need more then one training session.
We LOVE dogs!